Technology Used by Layers
The technology used by lawyers include:
- Legal Profession management system
- Time Management System
- Legal Research
- Electronic discovery
- Task Management System
- Case Management System
- Client Contact Management System
Fujitsu ScanSnap- you can now turn countless case files into PDFs that are easily searchable with this device.
- Google Drive – Store all types of files and allows real-time collaboration.
- Quip – Create documents, spreadsheets, and checklists that you and your team can edit and discuss in real time from wherever you are.
- Process Street – A simple, free and powerful tool to manage your firm’s recurring checklists and procedures. Living documents increase teamwork and save time and errors.
- Google Calendar – Spend less time planning and more time doing with shareable calendars that integrate seamlessly with Gmail, Drive, Contacts and Hangouts so you always know what’s next, right now.
- Pomodoro -is a timer that allows you to track your time during your progress.
- Toggl’s time tracker is simple and very easy to use that also allows you to log in.
- LastPass – remembers your passwords and saves you a lot of time, as well as your sanity.
- FastCase – a next-generation legal research service that lets you access a comprehensive national law library and other smart tools to help you.
- LawStack – a downloadable legal reference look up that helps you save time and very accessible on any device.
- PocketJustice – a detailed compilation of more than 600 constitutional law cases, short biographies of supreme justices and a streaming and offline access to case audio and clipping and sharing of court audio, all from your mobile device.
- NextPoint – filing and storing of the documents that you can easily and readily access whenever you need them.
- CloudNine – is a simplified eDiscovery automation that allows you to immediately upload, review, and produce electronically stored information in support of litigation, audits, and investigations for law firms of all sizes.
- CasePoint – a unified eDiscovery platform armed with cutting-edge technology that is eass.y to use.
- TickTick – a rival of Evernote, this tool allows you to tinker with the layout of your calendar and schedule your tasks far up ahead. You can also arrange for multiple reminders on a task and also create voice instructions through your iPhone.
- Trello -lets you organize any kind of tasks with its colorful boards and assign deadlines to keep your schedule streamlined.
- Moleskine Notebook – a beautifully crafted notebook made for heavy-duty planning that you’d love carrying around.
- Practice Panther – allows you to go paperless with your work and tasks and work from your devices instead.
- Clio – from billing to managing different cases, documents, invoices, time tracking, reporting and accounting, this tool helps you manage your law firm with ease.
- Smokeball compiles all the emails sent and received by each of your team members digitally, as well as all the files sent and received.
- RocketMatter – helps keep track of your billing hours and improve client relations.
- Slack -with its elegant and easy to use interface, you can now establish a better communication within your team as well as your clients. You can create different channels for private and general use.
- Yesware – a tracker for your email clicks and opens as well as attached files. Very handy for keeping track of your email marketing campaign.
- MailChimp – an email marketing solution that helps you manage subscribers with easy to use features.
- Freshbooks – simplify your billing and invoicing process with this cloud-based accounting tool that also accepts credit cards as a form of payment. This is good for small to medium-sized businesses who are looking to save some money when it comes to accounting services.