- Location: UK
- Institution: Any university in UK
- Eligibility: EU and International students
- Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
- Subjects: All Subjects
- Scholarship value: Partial funding ( £5000 )
- Application deadline: August 30, 2019 at 5pm
£5000 Master Compare Scholarship UK For EU And International Students application form is available and open for submissions. application deadline August 30, 2019. The scholarship can be used alongside the Postgraduate Loans scheme which is now available for home students to study at universities across the United Kingdom.
The student should have a confirm offer from any university of UK for postgraudte degree. The participants must register to receive the Masters Compare email newsletter and have received an unconditional offer of a place on a part-time or full-time postgraduate program.
Who can apply
- You must register to receive the MastersCompare email newsletter
- You must have received an unconditional offer of a place on a part-time or full-time postgraduate programme
- You must be studying at a UK institution
Please note: you are not eligible if you are continuing an existing master’s course.
The applicant need to take admission in a postgraduate degree program at any UK university. After that, you can register yourself for the grant, through the simple online application link.
Application Deadline: 30 August 2019