Beijing+25 Youth Task Force Application Summary:
- Job : Beijing+25 Youth Task Force Application call
- Job Duration: August 2019 to September 2020
- Age: 14 to 30 years
- Application deadline: 15 July 2019, 12 p.m. EDT.
This is to invite the general public about the Beijing+25 Youth Task Force Application call that is on going right now. All interested youth who are between the age of 14 to 30years should, who are interested in working with the UN women ( August 2019 to September 2020 ) as task force officers to to ensure the meaningful involvement of young people in the global processes of the 25th review and appraisal of the BPfA, should hurry and apply for this job opportunity. application will close on 15 July 2019, 12 p.m. EDT.
Criteria for nomination for the Beijing+25 Youth Task Force
UN Women will nominate up to 30 members for the Beijing+25 Youth Task Force from a pool of applications received through an open call.
Applicants will be chosen against the following criteria:
- Regional and geographic balance.
- Compliance with the age requirement.
- Nomination to the task force will adhere to the leave no one behind principle ensuring diverse representation across inter sectional complexities,including marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, indigenous and ethnic identities, and refugee or migrant status.
- Proven experience in youth mobilization.
- Interest and motivation. Applicants are invited to indicate preference for membership of the thematic committees,and UN Women will in collaboration with members establish the committees according to fit of experience, competences and skills.
- Priority will be given to applicants that represent broad networks, youth organisations, and civic movements from the following constituencies; youth gender equality advocates, young women human rights defenders, young male gender activists, rural, indigenous, lesbian, bi, and queer young women, trans, intersex, and gender non-conforming young people, disability, child widows, child brides, young women living with HIV, young workers including migrant workers and domestic workers, young migrants and refugees.
- Nomination will seek broad representation from young advocates who focus their work on the 12 critical areas of concern of Declaration and Platform for Action:poverty, education and training, health, violence, armed conflict, economy, power and decision-making, institutional mechanisms, human rights, media, environment, and the girl child.
To register for this opportunity, endeavor to visit the following links for more clarifications and understanding.