DAAD Postgraduate Scholarships Germany is now open and application is on going, apply now to a get a chance to study postgraduate studies in development-related courses.
International students from all parts of the world are encouraged to apply for Daad postgraduate scholarship Germany 2019 now to get the chance to acquire postgraduates degree on development-related courses.
Daad scholarship scheme is that have helped many student to acquire degrees in various studies by giving out full scholarship to international students to study at German universities.
On this article you can find all the necessary information you need about Daad scholarship scheme.
German Universities offering development-related postgraduate courses
Level/Field(s) of Study:
Masters or PhD courses in Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics; Development Cooperation; Engineering and Related Sciences; Mathematics; Regional and Urban Planning; Agricultural and Forest Sciences; Natural and Environmental Sciences; Medicine, Public Health, Education Law, media Studies andSocial Sciences
Number of Scholarships: Limited
Target group: Young professionals from developing countries
DAAD Scholarship value And Inclusion
Daad scholarship is valued at € 750 and € 1,000, The award encompass a payments of € 750 for graduates students and a whooping € 1,000 for doctoral students; payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover; and travel allowance, unless these expenses are completely taken care of by the country or another platform of funding.
Daad Scholarship Duration
Daad scholarship duration is always a 12 to 24 months (depending on the actual institution) ) and a maximum of 36 months for Ph.D.
Eligibility: Who can apply
• Works either for a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country and, as such, is engaged in the planning and execution of directives and projects with concentration on development policies having an effect on technological, economic or social areas.
• Holds a Bachelor’s degree (normally four years) in a closely related subject.
• Has completed a study degree with results higher than average results (upper third) and ideally a minimum of 2 years of related professional or work experience after first bachelor).
• His/her acquired degrees in academics should normally not be more than six years old.
• For study courses in German (scholarship includes a German language course that’d last for 6 months): passing the language examination successfully DSH 2 or TestDaF 4 before the beginning of the study course.
Therefore a minimum level of B1 German language at the time of application is required, and needs to be proofed by providing German language certificate.
• For courses in English: IELTS (Band 6) certificate or TOEFL (minimum score: 550 for paper based, 213 for computer based, 80 for net based)
Applications is to be submitted directly to the individual course.
Please you need to refer to the respective course websites for the procedure of application, the application deadline, and the documents to be submitted.
Deadline varies but would depend on the course. It most times falls around August to October 2019.
Deadline: Aug-Oct 2019 (annual)
Study in: Germany
Next course starts AY 2020/2021