Scholarship 2020/2021: Erasmus Masters in Digital Communication Leadership (DCLead) for International Students
- Country: Europe
- Institution: 3 universities in Europe
- Sponsor: The European Commission
- Level: postgraduate
- Subjects: courses offered by the universites
- Eligibility: All European countries Students
- Scholarship value: Ranges from 1.000 EUR – 3.000 EUR
- Application Deadline: 5th December 2019 at 14:00 CET
Erasmus Masters Scholarship Programme 2020 for International Students. The European Commission is offering the Erasmus+ Master in Digital Communication Leadership (DCLead) undertaken by a consortium of 3 universities in Europe.
EU Scholarship 2020/2021: Erasmus Masters in Digital Communication Leadership (DCLead) for International Students
- Programme Countries are member states of the European Union (EU): Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the following Non-EU programme countries: Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey.
- Partner countries are all the other countries that are not Programme Countries.
To Be Taken At (Country): The “DCLead: Digital Communication Leadership” is carried out as a EMJMD Programme coordinated by the Paris-Lodron-Universität Salzburg, Department of Communication Studies together with the Aalborg University (AAU), Denmark and the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB), Belgium.
About the Award:
The European Union’s Erasmus+ program has awarded the Consortium over 40 scholarships. Approximately 12 to 15 scholarships will be accessible for three years each year, beginning with the 2016-2017 academic year.
Only candidates will be eligible for consideration if they submit all the required documents. The final choice resides with the European Union’s Executive Agency for Education, Audiovisual and Culture (EACEA) based on the assessment given by the DCLead consortium’s selection committee.
From an interdisciplinary and global perspective, the Master in Digital Communication Leadership (DCLead) approaches the vast and latest field of digital communication, bringing together sophisticated scholarly debate with practical expertise and abilities.
The program encourages non-techno-deterministic, social and ethical reflection for future field leaders on digital communication.
- Candidates of all nationalities are eligible for Erasmus + Scholarship, although 75% of these scholarship are Partner Countries scholarships.
- Candidates are not allowed to apply for scholarship for more than 3 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Programmes for the same academic year.
- Candidates should note the existence of a 12-months rule: any candidate from a partner country, who has lived for more than 12 months in a programme country within the five years’ period prior to submission deadline, can only apply for programme country scholarship.
- very good/outstanding study results (= academic excellence) in the relevant study areas
- academic potential
- level of language skills
- work experience and professional qualifications (if applicable)
- results of interviews (if applicable)
Value of Award:
Partner Countries E+ Scholarship grants earn a grant of EUR 1,000 per month for a maximum period of 24 months, EUR 1,000 or EUR 3,000 for travel expenses depending on the distance from home to the University of Salzburg and EUR 1,000 for installation expenses. The grant also includes expenses of involvement.
How to Apply:
Before applying, it is essential to follow the admission criteria and processes on the website of the program (see link below).
Number of Awards: 12-15
Application Deadline: 5th December 2019 at 14:00 CET
Offered Annually? Yes