Fully Funded Seminar For Moroccan Citizens By (IAF) in Gummersbach Germany application is open to all Moroccan students who wishes to take part in the seminar program “Safeguarding Freedom in the Digital World” by the International Academy for Leadership (IAF) in Gummersbach Germany. Deadline 31st of July at 23:59 (Morocco time).
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom in Morocco is launching the application to participate in this prestigeous seminer to support any moroccan students who has interest in taking part in the seminer that is designed to centre its discussions in regard of current topics, mainly related to freedom.
Visit the seminer page Here.
Who are we looking for?
● Moroccan citizens older than 18 and currently based in Morocco
● Available for the full program on 13th–25th of October, 2019 in
● Ready to pay a mandatory participation fee of 260 euros
● Committed to passing an obligatory online phase before the face-to-face
program in Germany
● The target group to this program is Liberal politicians and policy makers, social media content producers, bloggers, journalists, liberal internet and security experts, educationalists
● Able to work and communicate in English
Eligibility for Fully Funded Seminar For Moroccan Citizens By (IAF) in Gummersbach Germany
● The seminar is fully funded except for the participation fee of 260 euros
● This two weeks seminar offers a great learning experience for people who are passionate about the digital world and freedom
● The International Academy for Leadership in Germany gives you an insight on German culture and liberal ideas
● Being an IAF Alumni gives you access to a great network of political and
community leaders in Morocco and worldwide
The deadline to apply is the 31st of July at 23:59 (Morocco time), by sending the following documents, by e-mail to: [email protected] with the subject: [Name of Applicant] – 12 IAF Seminar 2019
● This application form
● A letter of recommendation
● A short bio (10 lines max)
The shortlisted applicants will have to pass an interview on the 6th and 7th of August by skype, and will be notified of their final selection by the end of August.
The International Academy for Leadership (IAF) in Gummersbach Germany looks forward to receiving your form!
Apply to: ma[email protected]
Official Website: https://www.facebook.com/239241692859482/posts/2252405684876396?sfns=cl