How to send money on Facebook or how to send money through Facebook or how to send money via Facebook which ever way your choose to ask the question, is now obtainable via Facebook online payment system.
The social media grand master is gradually trying to include virtually all the reasonable features which you can find on the sister social media website, with the soul aim of trying to keep its user addicted to the system.
User can now send money via Facebook messenger. I know you may not know that, but it’s true and it works perfectly. Messenger is a nice app for sending messages, sharing files, and coordinating group events, but people have been concealed from this feature we’re talking about here.
A new payment system was officially announced on the Messenger app by the social media networking site. Whereby Facebook users can now pass or send money through the app to friends without any cots after entering an optional pin this Facebook Payments call.
In fact, Facebook Payments is like an alternative payment method that does not allow you to open the PayPal or Venmo app to send money. By using the Messenger app’s Facebook Payments, you can easily connect your Visa or Mastercard to your Facebook account to transfer money to friends on Facebook with just zero fees through devices like iOS and Android.
This feature was officially launched in the United States and is now available throughout the world in various countries.
Features Of Facebook Payment System
- You must be friends with who you want to send money to or receive from.
- Not all locations are supported, countries that it’s available to are; U.S., France, and the United Kingdom.
- You must fund your payment with your bank-issued debit card.
- Other methods include; credit card or Facebook gift card.
- No additional charges are included, it’s free whether you are receiving or sending out.
- Age limit is also involved, you must be 18 years and above
How To Send Money Through Facebook
The way to send money on Facebook messenger is a lil tricky, this feature has been designed with Artificial intelligent and it is triggered by your conversation between the person your want to send money to.
To Send Money
- Once you are logged in to your facebook messaging app,
- start a conversation with the person you want to send the money to.
- Look for the “$” icon above your keyboard, tap it, then enter the amount of money you want to send.
- When you are done tap the “Pay” option and you are good to go.
- If you can’t see the icon then look for the plus option tap on it to list the hidden options.
- This same procedure extends to those using a desktop to access Facebook.
What you can do with Facebook payment system
You can make online payments like this by using the Facebook fee on the messenger app:
- Transfer money to a friend.
- You can purchase games and make in-app upgrades.
- You can contribute to the fundraising by donating to a charity or personal fundraiser.
- It allows you to buy and sell items on the marketplace and in groups.
- Purchase advanced tickets for an upcoming event.
- Lastly use the payment option to promote your event, product or company through Facebook ads.
Above all, to protect and secure your online payment, the payment option is encrypted in another to keep your credentials secure.
ALSO READ: how to find saved videos on Facebook
Remember that there are some details you need to provide when you want to make a first-time payment. It’s not really a hard task, you could test the settings for Facebook Payment. Just remember to set up a personal identification number (PIN) when you send your debit card details. This helps prevent others from accessing the personal payment system of your messenger.