Morris Family Foundation Scholarships: CQUniversity Australia 2020
- Country: Australia
- Institution: CQUniversity
- Sponsor: Morris Family Foundation Scholarships
- Level: undergraduate
- Subjects: Doctor of Philosophy
- Eligibility: International Students
- Scholarship value: Fully funded scholarship
- Application Deadline: 01 January 2020
CQUniversity-Australia offers scholarships from the Morris Family Foundation to high-reaching candidates interested in pursuing a degree program at the institution. This scholarship gives a successful candidate the chance to undertake research on the subject of integrating native experiences / places / people into tourism.
International students will have to satisfy economic immigration criteria or have already received a scholarship from an external financing agency to cover tuition fees (at global rates) and will have to provide documentary proof to that impact with the request to be considered.
For three years, CQUniversity Australia will provide a single financing of $92,318, as per the timetable below:
- $27,018 in 1st Year
- $27,400 in 2nd Year
- $27,900 in 3rd Year
- An additional $10,000 research support grant (over the three years) for research activities is provided
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Postgraduate (Research)
Value Of Award: Total $92,318 for three years and an additional $10,000 research support grant
Number Of Awards: One
- Applicants must have an approval to enrol in a Doctor of Philosophy at CQUniversity
- Applicants must be a full-time student to be based either at Cairns (preferable) or Townsville campus.
- Applicants must not be receiving income from another source to support general living costs while undertaking the course of study if that income is greater than 75 per cent of the Scholarship stipend rate.
1) A motivation letter describing your abilities and study experience with particular answers to the above-mentioned selection criteria,
2) A brief research proposal,
3) Your present resume, including educational transcripts certified, and a list of your prior journals and initiatives,
4) In addition to contact data, a list of three scholarly referees.
Application Deadline: 01 January 2020
Visit The Official Website For More Information