- Country: Switzerland
- Institution: University of Lausanne
- Level: Postgraduate(Masters)
- Subjects: All Subjects
- Eligibility: International Students
- Scholarship value: Fully Funded CHF 1,600 per month
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
UNIL International Master’s Grants Switzerland application is open for international student who wish to pursue Masters degree at University of Lausanne, Switzerland. Application deadline November 1, 2019. the scholarship is for master degree for all subjects offered by the university of Lausanne.
The grant is available for all courses offered by the university, to view these course click HERE
It is not possible to apply for the following programmes:
- Master from the School of Medicine
- Master of education
- Master of Law from the Universities of Zurich and Lausanne
- Master of criminal Law, magistracy specialism
- Master of Science in Physical Education and Sports Didactics
- Master of Science in Health sciences
- All MASs (PhD programmes)
Please note: for the Master of Law, only two specialisms,”international and comparative law” and “legal theory” are open to applications for Masters scholarships.
Benefits of UNIL International Master’s Grants Switzerland:
- The granted is avilable for the period of the programme chosen by the student.
- The sum of CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September to 15 July (or 10 months a year) for the complete duration of the masters (one and a half years or two years depending on the chosen masters), with the exception of cases of definitive failure after the first year.
- Students offered a scholarship will be exempt from the fixed registration fees for the courses, with the exception of the CHF 80.00 fees to be paid each semester.
Who can apply
- All International students from all nationalities can apply
- degree considered equivalent to a bachelor at UNIL before the beginning of the masters programme at UNIL.
- To have distinguished yourself during your studies, especially through particularly brilliant academic results.
- To have a language level of at least B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or English according to the language in which your chosen masters is taught.
- Not to have been registered with UNIL in the past.
- To have paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee (see document, “list of documents to attach to your application”).
APPLICATION Deadline: 1 November 2019