USA International Academic Awards – Washington State University is giving a grant to international students who applied for study in the university.
- Country: USA
- Institution: Washington State University
- Sponsor: University of Melbourne
- Level: undergraduate
- Eligibility: International Students
- Scholarship value: Two types of grant: $4,000 and $2000per academic year tuition waiver
- Application Deadline: January 31, 2020
The grant does not have a distinct application process. When applying for admission to a bachelor’s degree at the University of Melbourne, applicants will be automatically regarded for this prize.
- Maintain a minimum 3.2 cumulative grade-point average by the end of the spring semester
- Maintain 12 credits each semester, or complete 24-semester credits by the end of spring semester
- Maintain non-resident degree-seeking student status
There is no distinct grant application process, the fund will automatically consider qualified aspirants receiving a place to study a university degree program.
To apply, submit the following:
- The Office of International Programs Awards and Scholarship Application Form
- Personal letter describing your meritorious qualities (i.e., the criteria above)
- Letter of recommendation from an advisor, a professor, or an official program administrator
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Award: Two types of grants are available-
- Type 1- Candidates with a cumulative GPA of 3.60 or higher will receive an amount of $4,000 per academic year tuition waiver
- Type 2- Participants with a cumulative GPA of 3.30 to 3.59 will get a grant of $2,000 as a tuition fee waiver per academic year.
Number Of Awards: Not Known
Application Deadline: January 31, 2020
Visit The Official Website For More Information