Western Sydney International Scholarships For Undergraduate 2019-2020 is now open and it available for international students who wish to study abroad at Australia. Application is open and it will on a FIFO formulae, Make haste while the sun shines.
All CRICOS registered undergraduate degrees excluding courses subject to strict quotas. Courses with quotas include Doctor of Medicine, Bachelor of Nursing and Bachelor of Nursing (Graduate Entry).
Western Sydney University is presently collecting applications for the International undergrad financial aid and offering $7,500 multi-year awards and one-off $5,000 awards.
The program is available to new beginning international students taking on college degree coursework programs out of the blue at WSU in spring 2019 and in 2020.
Western Sydney University, Australia positioned in the best two percent of units on the world. It globally focused, research-led and committed to making a positive impact on the communities they engage with.
Why at Western Sydney University? WSU values scholastic magnificence, respectability and the quest for information. Through their Global Mobility, entry level position and work-situation programs, they give boundless chances to learn, travel and work in excess of 300 destinations across the world.
Who Can Apply
All intending international candidates who wish to study in Australia on scholarship is expected to meet the following conditions before her or she will be eligible to apply for the Western Sydney International Scholarships – Undergraduate
- be international students with a Higher Education Sector Visa (Subclass 500)
- commence a new course of study in Spring 2019 or 2020 for the first time
- be studying in a CRICOS registered undergraduate degree program
- satisfy the academic eligibility requirements for either the $7,500 or $5,000 multi-year scholarship
- satisfy all other admission requirements and accept their admission offer.
Why You Should apply
- $7,500 per year contribution towards tuition fees (up to three years maximum) or
- $5,000 per year contribution towards tuition fees (up to three years maximum)
The value awarded will be dependent on your level of academic achievement in previous studies.
The scholarship is a tuition fee waiver and does not cover costs associated with living expenses, accommodation, transport, overseas student health cover or other costs associated with study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No application is needed. All new applications for admission will be automatically considered for free tuition. If you are successful, your grant proposal will be mentioned in your Offer of Admission letter.
- Supporting Documents: Personal Statement, Qualifications Certificate, Proof of Citizenship, Other supporting documents as Certificate of achievement or participation, Copies of major awards/prizes, and Referee reports or testimonials. Copies of original supporting documents need to be attached to the online application form at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: Admission to WSU is on the basis of meeting minimum academic requirements for your course as a Certificate with a GPA of 2.3 and IB Diploma with a minimum score of 24.
- Language Requirement: All international students must have a good command of written and spoken English.
For more information about the Western Sydney International Scholarships For Undergraduate 2019-2020 visit scholarship HERE
Share to your friends now.